COVID-19 - Our Approach
Dear friends and community,
Thank you so much for your patronage. We consider it an honor to serve you, always, and especially now in these critically challenging times.
It is important to us to reassure you that we continue to be absolutely geared towards keeping you healthy and safe from the inside and out.
Not only does it remain our focus to make fresh food that nourishes and supports a vigorously healthy body, but the uncompromising standards of safety and sanitation at our kitchen are also now more rigorous than ever.
These are some of the measures we are taking at our kitchen to ensure your safety and that of our team members:
- In order to protect our small kitchen staff, we have all their personal groceries and necessities delivered to the kitchen directly in order to limit their public exposure.
- When they arrive to work, they change into fresh chef’s coats, aprons and gloves, and they maintain a safe distance from each other as they work.
- Our kitchen uses E.P.A. registered Chemcor Disinfectant, a concentrated and highly effective cleaning agent, to powerfully sanitize all surfaces throughout the day. This disinfectant is formulated to specifically kill Sars associated Coronavirus as well as Human Coronavirus.
- We also use industry standard Marquee Wipes to regularly wipe down high-contact areas like handles, faucets, etc.
- Additionally, each of our food-handlers are specifically trained in proper safety and hygiene procedures according to federal and state-level regulations.
We love our community and are so grateful to be a part of your lives. We wish you peace of mind and heart. For more information as well as some helpful resources, please visit our website.
In love and health,
The What Is Food Family
*According to multiple health and safety organizations worldwide, including the CDC, the USDA, and the European Food Safety Authority, there is currently no evidence that COVID-19 has spread through food or food packaging. Previous coronavirus epidemics likewise showed no evidence of having been spread through food or packaging.